In this episode, I talk about why you should host your own event. While some people may have fear stopping them from hosting their event, it is so important to push that fear aside. Alecia gives her top tips on hosting your first event, and why it’s important for entrepreneurs.
-What a live event does for you and your business
-Things to consider about the audience and people attending
Golden Nugget: It’s no about the size, it’s about the quality of the experience
The Five Reasons You Should Host Your Own Event
1. Community-people crave community.
2. Credibility & Authority- Building your credibility and authority from holding your event is essential to a successful business.
3. Networking-How can you be of value to the people who are there?
4. Clarity & Foundation-Once you host an event, you can get some valuable clarity on why you’re hosting an event, and what your next steps in growing your business are. Building the foundation of your event will help your business.
5. Money-If you are hosting an event, be sure to price your event appropriately. You don’t want to ‘break even’ or not cover your operating costs. Leveraging sponsorships can really offset your costs. Really thinking about the event and how you an turn it into an opportunity is a great way to increase your upsells.
Deliver the best you! Leverage your expertise and assets for your live event. Make connections, collaborations, and new business.
So how will you host your live event? Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
A lil bit about me, Alecia May:
I’m an Event Coach + Strategist expert in love with working alongside kickass womenpreneurs who have an insatiable craving to do more, be more, and make more. From hosting your first event or retreat to multi-day conferences, we have the tools, resources and strategy to help you and YOUR business succeed.
It doesn’t matter if you’re in the beginning stages of planning your first event ever or just need an experienced hand to take over the marketing for the last few months leading up to the event.
I am the founder of Eventistry by Alecia. When it comes to planning your event, think of me as your wingwoman – I’ve got your back and will map out your event marketing strategy, fill the seats with eager attendees, and create a positively memorable experience for everyone involved. My mission as an Event + Marketing Strategist is to help entrepreneurial women like you inject passion, flair, and an unforgettable je ne sais quoi into your events, turning them from “OK” or “good enough” into jaw-droppingly successful 6-figure “WOW” weekends.
Visit my website: www.eventistrybyalecia.com